If you're looking for a new SUV that combines style, technology, and performance, you might want to check out the new Ford Kuga Graphite Tech Edition. This special edition model is based on the popular Ford Kuga but with some exclusive features that make it stand out from the crowd.
What's New in the Ford Kuga Graphite Tech Edition?
The Ford Kuga Graphite Tech Edition is a limited edition model offering unique design elements and advanced driver assistance technologies. Some of the highlights include:
- A sleek Graphite Grey exterior color with matching 19-inch alloy wheels and roof rails
- A spacious and comfortable interior with leather-trimmed seats, a panoramic sunroof, and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- A powerful and efficient 2.0-liter EcoBlue diesel engine with 190 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and intelligent all-wheel drive
- A range of smart features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping system, blind spot information system, rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors, and wireless charging
- A SYNC 3 infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, and a premium B&O sound system
The Ford Kuga Graphite Tech Edition is available for a starting price of $51,000. Only 300 units will be produced, so if you're interested, you better act fast.