If you want to spice up your new BMW 5 Series Sedan or BMW i5, check out the latest M Performance Parts that BMW has just announced. These are model-specific accessories that enhance the sporty appearance and dynamic performance of your vehicle, and they will be available in time for the market launch of the new models in October 2023.
The M Performance Parts range includes aerodynamic, interior, and chassis components that have been specially developed for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the new BMW i5 with M Sports Package or M Sports Package Pro. They are designed to suit the geometry and design of the vehicle perfectly, and they are tested and approved according to the strict BMW Group quality guidelines. As they have already been homologated with the complete vehicle, you don’t need to register them with the regulatory authorities.
Carbon Fiber for a Sleek and Sporty Look
One of the most noticeable features of the M Performance Parts is the use of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) for many of the exterior components. Carbon fiber is a lightweight and strong material that gives your car a sharp and sporty look and improves its aerodynamics.
Some of the carbon fiber parts that you can choose from are:
- The four-part M Performance Carbon front attachment adds some flair to the front bumper and emphasizes the air intakes.
- The M Performance Carbon Pro rear spoiler reduces lift at the rear axle and enhances stability at high speeds.
- The three-part M Performance rear diffuser is made of aramid fiber, which optimizes airflow under the car and creates a contrast with the exhaust tailpipes.
- The M Performance Carbon side skirt attachments give the car more visual length and depth and reduce drag.
- The M Performance Carbon exterior mirror caps replace the standard mirror housings with carbon fiber ones.
You can also opt for a primed M Performance rear spoiler if you prefer a more subtle look. This spoiler can be painted in any color you like or left in its original black color.
Accent Stripes and Side Skirt Films for a Distinctive Touch
Another way to customize your new BMW 5 Series Sedan or BMW i5 is to add some accent stripes or side skirt films. These digitally printed decals highlight the car's dynamic lines and feature the M Performance lettering.
The accent stripes are available in Frozen Black, which is a matte anthracite color that contrasts with the body paint. They run along the sides of the car, from the front fender to the rear bumper, and create a striking effect.
The side skirt films are also new to the range, and they consist of a curved line in matte grey that follows the shape of the side skirts. They also feature the M Performance lettering in Frozen Black, which matches the accent stripes. The side skirt films add some character to the car and make it stand out from the crowd.